FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How can we help you? Select from the following list to find answers to commonly raised questions. If you’re a new user of our services, we encourage you to read through all the questions below.
How to add my ATM card in the payment list?
- Click the option “Load balance” which is under move money in main dash board of this App.
- Click on the option called “Add/Manage card”.
- Click on Red Plus Button and Select the option “Rupaiya” or “SCT Card” or “VISA/Master Card” according to your card number, expiry date of the card and the type of account.
- Then enter the card details which includes; card number, Expiry date or the card and the type of account.
- Now you have successfully added your ATM card to the payment list.
- Verify your card by clicking the “verify” option.
- You need to enter the PIN of your respective card to verify it.
- Immediately after your card is verified your PrabhuPay wallet amount will be credited by Rs 100.
- Now, you can easily use your ATM card to make payment of various transaction made.
How to increase my existing PrabhuPay wallet balance?
- Click “load via card option” which us under move money, you will see the list of cards that you have added.
- Click on the card from which you want to top-up your wallet.
- Select the amount you need to top-up.
- Enter PIN of your respective card that is added and “confirm” it to proceed.
- After this, your transaction will be successful and your wallet will be credited by the respective amount.