NO OF VACANCIES: 1
PrabhuPAY is looking for a senior iOS Developer
• Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
• Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
• Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
• Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
• Fixing application bugs before the final release.
• Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
• Designing and implementing application updates.
• Publishing application on App Store.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent).
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience.
• Proven experience as an app developer.
• Proficient in Swift, Objective-C, Cross-platform(React-native most preferable) and Cocoa Touch.
• Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
• Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
• Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
• Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
• Knowledge of C-based libraries.
• Ability to cope under high demand, handle multiple priorities, projects and tasks and meet tight deadlines.
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
• Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
• Experience with continuous integration.