NO OF VACANCIES: 1
PrabhuPAY is looking for a senior Android Developer
• Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform .
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent).
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience.
• Proven software development experience and Android skills development.
• Proven working experience in Android app development and have published at least one original Android app.
• Experience with Android SDK.
• Exposure to Agile/Scrum methodology of project execution will be an added advantage.
• Ability to write clean, scalable code using agreed-upon standards and tools.
• Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
• Demonstrated experience working with confidential, sensitive and secure information
• Ability to cope under high demand, handle multiple priorities, projects and tasks and meet tight deadlines.
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
• Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.